Reception of the rheumatologist is conducted:
From 08:00 to 17:00 (daily)
Saturday and Sunday
Phone of registry:
+7 (727) 233 18 12
+7 708 211 61 80
Chargeable department is designed for 12 beds. The priority direction in the work of the department is the provision of qualified medical and diagnostic medical care for patients with rheumatological diseases at the modern level of diagnosis and treatment.
Hospitalization in the department of rheumatology is carried out on a fee basis.
The most modern methods of treatment of rheumatological diseases, including therapy with biological genetically engineered drugs, glucocorticosteroid therapy, and cytostatics are used.
Diagnostic puncture of the joints, physiotherapy, physiotherapy according to the price list are performed.
The procedure for providing paid medical services:
- Paid medical services are rendered to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreigners and stateless persons, regardless of their place of residence.
- Prices for medical services are determined in accordance with applicable law.
- The pricelist is brought to the attention of citizens through visual information in the registry.
Total number of employees: 14
Head of Chargeable department:
Doctor of the highest qualification category
- Physician Physiotherapist:
The general medical experience of 14 years from them 2 years the physiotherapist.
The work experience is 10 years.
Senior Nurse Branch:
Nurse of the highest category. Total length of work is 25 years.
There are 6 nurses in the department, of which 2 nurses have the highest categories, one nurse is the first category.
Participation of employees in the public, educational, educational and scientific activities of the Center:
- Organization and participation in the 2nd Summer School of rheumatologists with a master class with the involvement of professors from Russia on 24-25.06.2016
- Organization and participation in the 3rd Winter School of Rheumatology with a master class with the involvement of professors from Russia 24-25.06.2016 December 9-10, 2016
- Member of the EULAR 2012goda Berli
Advanced training and retraining
Medical personnel- Topical issues of rheumatology 108h KRMU. Almaty city
School of Rheumatology Research Institute of Rheumatology, Moscow from 03.22.2017-24.03.2017
B) Med.sestrenskiy personnel-
Publications: 18 publications